Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HOW CUTE AM I?

The last couple weeks have been crazy busy for me!  I tend not to blog a lot when I'm not at work, but seeing as how I'm going to be "not at work" anymore, I'm going to have to figure this blogging thing out.  Truth is, I will be working, just at my new job.  I don't know how anyone has the urge to blog after staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day!! BLAH!

Anyways, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures while I was away, but I did manage to get a few!  Here is my favorite!


This dog was just chillin' outside of Walmart!  No leash, no owner, donning some sweet shades, just watching people walk by.  As soon as I saw him I was digging in my purse for my camera.  If I could have taken him/her home without anyone knowing, I probably would have!  We spent about 30 minutes in the store and when we came back out, the dog was still there.  Now that is what I called a well trained animal!  I wonder if they have a place where they can train husbands and boyfriends and children to behave like that?!? 

3 comments:

  1. Glad your back! I've missed your posts! I hope your new job works out great and that things are gong fantabulous in your neck of the woods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey! At first I thought it was a postcard! I wouldn't expect to see a dog in cool shades hanging on the street :D
    I hope everything is going great!

    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete