Monday, March 21, 2011

TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Hey Everyone!!!

I've been blogging for a little over a year.  Today I decided that I had enough of the old blog I was writing.  I feel like I limited myself to one kind of thing (beauty), and really, I want to talk about a variety of subjects, not just one.  I want to share recipes, talk about politics, rant about things that drive me insane, and share my random-ness with the world.  I've come along way as a person, and I just don't feel the need to talk about hair and makeup everyday (not that there is anything wrong with it).  I just don't feel like that's me anymore.

The last little while I've done a lot of thinking and I want this year to be all about positiveness.  Yes, I do realize that the new year started a few months ago, but who says I have to start it in January!?!?  I think today is the perfect day for change, as yesterday was the first day of spring.  A day of renewal.  Anyone else see the irony?

Anyways, I just wanted to say Welcome!  I'm really excited to be starting something new.  To be starting a new "blogging" journey.  I'm excited for all of the newness of this!  It feels like a fresh start!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to everything....does this mean you will be more "regular" haha?

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete