Thursday, August 18, 2011

LETTERS TO A FRIEND


From the amount of emails I received I think that the letter writing project is a go!  I guess seeing as how I thought this was such a genius idea, it is only fair if I start the process.  I'm going to be free in about an hour and I think the perfect thing to do would be head straight out to get some pretty paper and a pen and then sit down and start writing.  (After I'm done at the spa of course!!)

If you are interested in being involved in the sophisticated version of "pen-palling" you can send your MAILING ADDRESS to my email so that I can get a letter on the go!  ithinkinpinkhearts@gmail.com.

I can't wait!  I'm actually really excited for this little project of mine!  I can't wait to hear from you, so that you can hear from me!

PS... On a rather sad note, I'd like all of you to pray for a family that goes to my moms church.  They lost their daughter yesterday, due to a severe car accident.  Pray for strength, peace, and support for them during this tragic time. Thanks Dolls! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment