Sunday, August 21, 2011

THOSE YOUR APPLES?

I'm not a big fan of apple pie, but the people I work with are fanatics!  I could probably make a pie every other day to keep up with the eating habits of my "Shack Mate".  That man just can't seem to get enough of it.  The worst part is... he's as skinny as a toothpick!  Anyways, I made one up and thought I'd share my beauty of a pie!

Now I don't exactly follow a recipe for apple pie (I normally don't follow one for anything, I think of them more as a guideline)  This means that I can't tell you exactly what I used.  But I do know that it was delish!  I had a piece after dinner.


I always love heaping in the apples

Egg Wash and Sugar

Now this looks tempting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Mmm, this looks delicious!!! And the pictures are really good! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete