Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MY DAYS OF FREEDOM...

I know I've been absent for the last little bit.  I ran out of scheduled posts early on in my vacation, and then I didn't really have the time to do any future posts up.  Anyways.  I was busy busy busy as I always am, but I did manage to sneak in a few pictures:

My first stop was in Edmonton for a few days where I had the pleasure of hanging out with the ever fabulous Brooklyn!  My old Ambulance partners daughter.  What a chatty Cathy!  I enjoyed every moment with this one!
Next stop was Cranbrook, where I had some serious snuggle time with my furry sister Daisey!

My wonderful dad! 

My lovely mother!

My fabulous Grandmother!

Our mothers day bonfire!  Nothing beats a good hot dog at the campfire!!

The beautiful Lindsey who is expecting in a few more weeks!  Doesn't she look wonderful?!?  I can't wait to see your little munchkin!

Next stop was home... Regina, SK where a giant wind storm knocked over a huge tree in my backyard.  My neighbour proceeded to tell me if I cut a limb off with my chainsaw, while cutting the tree up, I was on my own because he didn't know first aid.  Then he proceeded to hide inside until I was done.

Did some re-arranging so that I could actually watch TV....  The only reason I actually hooked it up was so I could watch the Canucks game... by the way... don't forget to watch it tonight!  GO CANUCKS GO!!

Tree cleaned up, dandelions sprayed, grass cut= happy me!

Next stop was Chetwynd, BC to see my wonderful family.  This was the greeting party who just so happened to make herself right at home in my car.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!?!

Best brother in the whole world!  Probably worlds best BBQer as well! 
 
Pretty much a face everyone should love!  I have the cutest niece in the world!  I bet you're all jealous!  I don't blame you, I would be too!

OKAY AUNTIE!!! Enough pictures already!


1 comment:

  1. So happy you are back, looks like you've been so busy, lots of family is always a good thing, your nieces are such cuties!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete