Wednesday, May 25, 2011

REVENGE OF THE WAFFLES

I don't know if it is just me, but some days I have nothing of value to say.  I realize that a bunch of you are sitting there rolling your eyes because you know that I never actually shut up and am never at a loss for words.  But honestly, today is just one of those quiet days.  The worst part is... it makes it kind of hard to blog when you've got nothing.  So I guess I'll share the most exiting part of my day!

I somehow managed to screw up and make the most awful batch of waffles I've ever eaten! (no joke)  I have no idea why but they were so terrible, but they just were.  They weren't light and crispy and fluffy and beautiful like waffles are supposed to be.  They were kind of heavy and mushy with an odd texture... Needless to say, I'm rather disappointed.  I have spent an entire week (since I packed up my waffle maker) looking rather forward to waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment