Monday, July 18, 2011

GOLDEN CAVIAR SKIN CARE


I found Golden Caviar Skin Care on Beyond the Rack while I was shopping awhile ago.  I enjoy trying new products and was really hoping that I could find something that worked for me, and that I could continue using in the future.

I purchased their Glycolic Acid 10% Retexturizing Serum in hopes that it would do something for my skin.  All I can say is this is a MIRACLE product*.  Not only has it reduced the scarring I had from acne, it has evened out my skin, made it more radiant, and prevented further breakouts. 

I immediately found their group on Facebook and joined.  This morning I was pleased to have a chat during their chat session and asked about other products that would work for me.  It was suggested that I try their Acne Treatment Gel and Aloe Toner.  I put the two products (along with the above Glycolic Acid Serum) in my shopping basket and thought I'd check out what else they had.  I discovered the Alpha Arbutin Cream and decided to purchase it as well because I just want to even out the color on my face.  I'm so excited that I can hardly wait until my shipment comes!  I can't wait to try the new products.

Have any of you ever heard of this line?  Tried it?  If you haven't and are having issues with your skin, I highly recommend that you take a look.  It is well worth the money!

*The opinions expressed are my own and I am not affiliated with this company in any way.  Just a satisfied customer that thought they would share this fabulousness with the rest of you lovelies!

2 comments: