Thursday, July 7, 2011

PINK AND WHITE AND JUST A FEW STICKS

I had the pleasure of attending a friends wedding the other day.  I don't know what it is about weddings, but I just love them!  I do believe my love for them is less about my excitement about getting dressed up, and more about the happiness that is so evident between two people.  I mean really?  How many weddings have you gone to that are sad and depressing? (I've been to one, and I hope to goodness that I never have to go to a wedding that is akin to a funeral ever again!!)

Anyways, here are a few pictures to share Crystal and Tyler's special day! (It is a little picture heavy, but who doesn't love pictures?!?!)

The sanctuary decor (done by my wonderful mother)

Crystal being walked down the isle by her mom (My favorite thing about Crystal is always her facial expressions, and I think this one is the cutest ever!)

Crystal & Tyler with their daughter Bailey looking on

Pew decorations

Decor by Candi McMahon of Amberlita Designs (find her @ http://www.amberlitadesigns.com/)

Cupcakes that I unfortunately forgot about... : (

The ever fabulous Table "18".  Probably the best table there!

The beautiful bride!  Her gown was probably one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. 
 I just wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS" to the happy couple.  May you have many many years of happiness together!  I love you both!

3 comments:

  1. Awww it looks amazing and your friend looks beautiful i love the dress.

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and its great to see you back, hope you had a fab break xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are fun, I always love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! And pictures are wonderful, you did a good job! :)
    Congratulations and warm wishes to your friends!

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete