Saturday, July 16, 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF PRAYER

A good friend of mine was rushed in for surgery the other day to have blood clots removed from her leg.  After she reached recovery they figure the clotting started again and the doctors don't know why this is happening.  If you could all pray for the Surgeon, that he discovers what is causing this.  And pray for her too.  Pray that things straighten out and she is able to keep her leg! 

And to my little ray of sunshine,  If you are reading this, I want you to know that we are all thinking about you and saying our prayers.  Keep your chin up and think positive thoughts! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Corrine, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet friend. Hopefully the Dr can figure out soon what is causing her blood to clot. I have what they call a "Protein S" deficiency that causes my blood to clot when its not supposed to. I have to be on blood thinners for the rest of my life...BUT if it wasn't for an amazing Dr who ordered the rare test they would never have found out what the problem was. SO...my point in telling you this is, if the Dr.s are able to come up with a cause for your friends problems, maybe they should check into that test. I know its a VERY costly test (ours was $5000) but it would be worth it to know whats wrong and prevent clotting problems in the future. I will certainly keep her in my prayers. You are awesome and I love your blog. Thanks a million for the "Blog Award" you are so sweet. If you want to email me you are more than welcome...my email address is juliewilkerson87@gmail.com
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I will pass this along to her!

    ReplyDelete