Friday, April 8, 2011

THE HANDWRITING GAME...



I got this wonderful idea from Cess over at THE OUTFIT DIARIES Thank goodness, because I was having one of those days where I had no idea what I was going to write about! 


Wanna play? Here are the directions:
1. What’s your  name and blogger name?
2. What’s your blog’s URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  Play safe!

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder things about bloggers like, "what mascara does she use" or "what music does she like" or "what does her handwriting look like" so Im loving this game that I keep seeing on blogs. Your handwriting is adorable.

    Thanks for always leaving the sweetest comments on my blog. You're always so thoughtful and kind, and it makes my day. Have an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with me! I'm impressed your handwriting looks so much like my sister's! Listening to Broken String brings me back to a time when I was dating this guy, oh those memories, anyways have a lovely weekend you too! bug huuuuuugs!

    Cess O <3. The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete