Thursday, April 28, 2011

ITS A FAIRY TALE

For some reason I'm super excited about the Royal Wedding tomorrow.  I have no idea why.  I don't usually get so excited about things like that, but I am.  Maybe its because I'm so curious to see what dress that the gorgeous Kate Middleton is going to wear, or what the cake is going to look like.  I think because everything has been kept such a secret it has everyone kind of curious.  I think it's a good thing though.  How terrible would it be for your entire wedding plans to be splashed across every page.  I mean its bad enough that an estimated 3 billion... that's right 3 freaking billion people are going to be watching you say your vows.  Talk about pressure! 

Anyways, today's post is all about Kate Middleton and her fabulous fashion tastes.  This girl rocks everything from casual to formal with ease.  I wish we were all so lucky.  I think we could all take a little inspiration from her.  These are my favorites.

Casual and Classy
Casual and Business Like
Office Wear/Casual Wear


1 comment:

  1. I am with you, I am secretly all giddy about this wedding. I would love to have a party but my family just isn't on board with the whole "fun of it". I am like you, I LOVE Kate's fashion sense...she always looks amazing and I find myself wanting to dress like her...to bad I don't have anyplace fun to go...planting the garden just wouldn't be the same in a plaid skirt and black boots..darn it!

    ReplyDelete