Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CALLING ALL HOCKEY FANS!!

Tonight is the beginning of the Stanley Cup  finals.  For those of you who follow hockey, make sure you cheer for the Vancouver Canucks!!!  The only way I would let you cheer for Boston and still want to be your friend is if you happen to be located way over there...  Even then I still think you should jump ship and hop on the Canucks Bandwagon!

Now, I've always liked hockey, but for some reason this year its been amped up a bit.  Maybe because the team I cheer for has gone further than they have in a long time.  The best thing about it is the rivalry.  I love watching my friends hockey teams get knocked out one-by-one.  There is nothing better than gloating!  I realize that this might end up in me eating crow one day, but regardless, a little competition is great!  Plus I think Vancouver has the best fans ever!!

So, I guess you know where I'll be for the next couple weeks, glued to my TV watching every minute of hockey that I can!  GO CANUCKS GO!!

1 comment:

  1. We won't get to watch the game tonight, well most of it because it starts at 5, and I'm going for a hike at 6, and Brody has softball at 6:30. Of course we won't be missing the really important games though!

    ReplyDelete