Saturday, June 4, 2011

CHRISTMAS COMES BUT TWICE A YEAR....

Beginning of the snow storm

Yesterday was a wet dreary day, which much to my dismay turned into a freak snow storm.  Apparently winter isn't quite done with us yet.  I mean really... It's June 3rd and there is snow on the ground... How unimpressed am I?  I was sitting here watching TV last night and then got the bright idea to poke my head out the door, and this is what I saw.... my little planters covered in snow.  Needless to say, I rushed them inside and they had the privilege of making a huge mess in my entrance way.


View of the rig (note the snow on the pipe in front)
 

Close up of my Tomato Plant
 

My poor little Tomato... :(
 

My planters, Peas, Carrots, Lettuce, Onions, Chives.. buried in snow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment