Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE QUIRKY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MYSELF

We all have little habits or rituals that make us unique.  I always like learning fun little facts about people.  So the challenge for today is to tell me 5 things that make you unique, or 5 little tidbits about you.

I was thinking about it and here are 5 of mine:

1) I bite the ends off my pickles and throw them away and then eat the middle section.  Actually I bite the ends off of everything.  I don't know why I'm so biased against the ends of things, but it just kind of grosses me out.
2) I never let my gas tank get below half a tank
3) I always brush my teeth before I get in the shower. (While I'm waiting for it to warm up)
4) I always set my alarm 30 minutes before I need to get up and then hit the snooze button until the very last minute I can stay in bed (usually resulting in me running around like a chicken with my head cut off)
5) I don't turn the TV on before 5 PM (If I do it is very very rare)

No comments:

Post a Comment