Friday, June 17, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES


Today's Friday Favorites is going to be a little bit different.  Seeing as how its the FABULOUS Stephanie's Birthday, I'm going to celebrate her as being my favorite this week!

1. Coaster Sunglasses.  Don't even ask.  This picture was found under the "WILD WILD WEST" Folder in my computer...

2. A great day out on the golf course.  Nothing like a group of good friends, some sunshine, and a few good laughs to make one heck of a day!

3. 80's night.  Need I say more?

4. Being a good sport.  She was the only one who would pose for me while I tried to figure out my new camera.

Happy Birthday my Little Ray of Sunshine!  I hope you have a super duper birthday this year, and many more to come!  Being your friend is always an adventure.  I hope that it continues that way for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment